Paris, Paris...

     If we talking about bikes... last weekend I was on little bike trip with my sister (happy birthday Justysia!!!) and her boyfriend,  now I have broken knee and many, many bruises on my body-  I forgot that there is a possibility that American's bicycle hand brake can work much better than in my old Polish bike ;-) so after 3 seconds way I was laying on a pavement in pain...
Never mind, right know I'm preparing to my one week vacation!!! I can't wait it! I didn't have any for 2 years!!! Couple months ago I bought a case and It was a sign I'll start traveling a lot! It's a true - if you dream about something, just do the first step to make it true ... and then you will see how many chances you can tap! Dreams come true! Everything can happened, just don't stop dreaming, and work for it!
What inspire me now, and where I want to be? Today Paris, tomorrow who can know...
Ps. After my vacation I'll start work so hard like never before, I'm going to take ESL too, and keep some money for my Paris dream...
  I think morning in Paris can look like these, and there every girl just feel beautiful...



Komentarze

Popularne posty